- One G-Pass to Kirk Franklin Presents Tye Tribbett
- When: Tuesday, July 1, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Theatre of Living Arts
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $14 for general-admission standing (up to $29 value)
- $29.50 for general-admission standing with meet-and-greet (up to $79 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Kirk Franklin Presents Tye Tribbett
- How you first met Tye: as the founder and lead singer of the gospel group Greater Anointing, also known as G.A.
- How Greater Anointing attained its great following: in standout performances at the McDonalds and Wrigley’s Gospel choir singing competitions, where Tye's relentless energy and bar-raising vocal jumps caught the attention of acclaimed producers
- Which lead to: "Let Go, Let God," a song on the soundtrack to The Prince of Egypt that jump-started Tye and G.A.'s stardom
- Acts that Tye and G.A. soon shared the stage with: Elton John, Luther Vandross, Stevie Wonder, and Faith Hill
- Awards Tye has won since embarking on his solo career: two Grammys
- Greater Than: his latest record, which scored those Grammys, a #1 spot on Billboard's Top Gospel Charts, and a Stellar Award to boot
- What might surprise you about Greater Than: it's both a praise record and a party record, mixing traditional gospel with modern funk and dance floor beats
- What to expect from the show: proof of why Tye has been called the "Elvis of Gospel"