Live music can set the mood on a cruise and overpower the sound of curse words that whales have incorporated into their songs after centuries of hanging out with sailors. Take in less salty tunes with this GrouponLive deal.
- $32 for one concert package to see Kristin Diable & The City and Emily Kopp with The Wooden Wings (up to a $63 value)
- When: Saturday, September 14, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues New Orleans
- Section: general-admission standing room
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- One ticket (up to a $13 value)
- Access to the Foundation Room (a $50 value)
The Foundation Room dress code is business casual. Jeans can be worn, but must not be torn, faded, or oversized and should be worn with a collared shirt or blazer. T-shirts, sweatshirts, tennis shoes, sandals, baseball hats, tank tops, short and torn clothing is not allowed. The Foundation Room Manager reserves the right to consult with you on appropriateness of attire. When traveling to other Foundation Rooms, please ask your Concierge for the local dress code guidelines, as they may vary slightly or reflecting what is appropriate in each city. From time to time, you may see celebrities and touring talent outside the dress code. These are rare instances and exceptions will be judicious.
Kristin Diable & The City and Emily Kopp with The Wooden Wings
Kristin Diable – "Be My Husband" (Official Video)
- Where you've heard her: New Orleans Heritage and Jazz Fest, venues throughout New Orleans
- Where you've heard her if you don't live in New Orleans or have baby-monitors installed around New Orleans: on the soundtracks of True Blood and Treme
- How The Times Picayune describes her voice: "a formidable instrument, Dusty Springfield sass couched in Norah Jones seduction."
- Evidence of her artistic integrity: she passed on a contract from NBC's The Voice to keep the publishing right to her songs
- Artists that have inspired Emily Kopp: Stevie Nicks, Tracy Chapman, Marc Cohn
- Alternative-rock openers that One World Radio - London calls "almost like a 21st Century version of Fleetwood Mac": The Wooden Wings
House of Blues New Orleans
225 Decatur St.
New Orleans, Louisiana 70130