- $25 for one G-Pass to KXT Summer Cut with Death Cab for Cutie, Iron & Wine, The Hold Steady, The Oh Hellos, The Wild Feathers, Thao with the Get Down Stay Down, The Unlikely Candidates, The Orbans and Valise (up to $40.87 value)
- When: Friday, August 15, at 4:30 p.m.
- Where: Gexa Energy Pavilion
- Sections: 200-205 (rows LL-XX)
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
KXT Summer Cut
- Death Cab for Cutie: Fronted by Ben Gibbard, this indie-rock quartet didn’t so much burst as quietly grow out of Bellingham, WA in 1997. The group is known for its twilight guitars and contemplative lyrics, both of which envelop tracks such as “Soul Meets Body,” “Transatlanticism,” and “The Sound of Settling.”
- Iron & Wine: Many listeners’ introduction to Sam Beam was the Garden State soundtrack, where he acoustically covered “Such Great Heights,” originally performed by Ben Gibbard’s side project The Postal Service. Having since expanded to a full band, Beam has had songs on One Tree Hill, Friday Night Lights, and the Twilight soundtrack.
- The Hold Steady: Known for Craig Finn’s hyper-literate narratives, Tad Kubler’s arena-sized riffs, and a high-energy live show, The Hold Steady recently released their sixth studio album, Teeth Dreams. Fans can expect to see muscular yet bittersweet new cuts such as “Spinners,” as well as big-chorus anthems like “Stuck Between Stations” and “Sequestered In Memphis.”
- The Oh Hellos: brother and sister duo Tyler and Maggie Heath dazzle with their distinct brand of folk rock
- The Wild Feathers: This Nashville quintet plays classic-sounding rock infused with blues, country, folk, and five-part harmony. “We like folk music, but we’re going to have a distortion pedal on when we do it,” says band member Preston Wimberly when describing their sound.
Also playing: Thao with the Get Down Stay Down The Unlikely Candidates The Orbans Valise
92% of 112 customers recommend
“Great concert Venue had a wonderful time”
“get there early due to parking. also set in covering parking because it help with the heat. concert was great time. ”
“It was a great venue”