- Admission to a standup show
- When: any show through January 30
- Where: L.A. Comedy Club at Bally's
- Seating: assigned by host
- Click here to view a schedule of upcoming acts.
- $12 for one general-admission ticket with VIP line pass (up to $39.95 value)
- $23 for two general-admission tickets with VIP line passes (up to $79.90 value)
VIP ticket holders can skip the long lines that snake along the Strip and snag seats in the front or back rows. Couples daring enough to drink libations during the set can upgrade to the all-you-can-drink-ticket option at the door ($25 extra/person), and sip on well drinks and domestic beer until the last comic leaves the stage.
Lachlan Patterson (December 12–15)
As seen on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Tosh.0, Comedy Central's Live at Gotham, and at The Ha!ifax Comedy Fest
Warning: promotes poor oral hygiene
Brandt Tobler (December 17–22)
Las Vegas club favorite and founder of the Backyard Comedy Show
K-Von (December 25–29)
Star of MTV's Disaster Date; also seen performing with Daniel Tosh and Russell Peters
Warning: this might hurt your feelings if you're Owen Wilson
L.A. Comedy Club at Bally's
Strolling along Las Vegas Boulevard, visitors seeking laughter end up at L.A. Comedy Club, which is located in the Windows at Bally's. Performers have included A-list standups such as Loni Love and Doug Benson. Before entering Bally's, visitors can gaze at the Technicolor splendor of the Las Vegas Strip and the nearby Paris Las Vegas hotel and casino, whose electronic replica of the Montgolfier balloon whisks comics back to their hotels after their sets.