- Admission to a standup comedy show
- When: any show of your choice through June 18. Shows are held Tuesday through Sunday at 10 p.m.
- Where: L.A. Comedy Club at Bally's
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming acts.
- $10 for one ticket (up to $32.95 value)
- $15 for one ticket with VIP line pass (up to $39.95 value)
Tony Baker (April 15–20)
Champion of the 37th annual San Francisco Comedy Competition seen on Gabriel Iglesias Presents: Stand Up Revolution
Warning: contains brief profanity and a very positive attitude about nefarious activities
Alycia Cooper (April 22–27)
Regular panelist on Bethenny also seen on Last Comic Standing and BET's ComicView
Warning: assumes that having your mother hook you up with a mortician is a bad idea
Tanyalee Davis (April 29–May 4)
As seen on Dave Attell's Insomniac, Last Comic Standing, and Little People, Big World
Warning: contains pranks, strong language, and self-deprecating humor
L.A. Comedy Club at Bally's
Strolling along Las Vegas Boulevard, visitors seeking laughter end up at L.A. Comedy Club, which is located in the Windows at Bally's. Performers have included A-list standups such as Loni Love and Doug Benson. Before entering Bally's, visitors can gaze at the Technicolor splendor of the Las Vegas Strip and the nearby Paris Las Vegas hotel and casino, whose electronic replica of the Montgolfier balloon whisks comics back to their hotels after their sets.
L.A. Comedy Club
3645 S Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109Get Directions