Although not one of the five traditional senses, a sense of humor is the only thing that allows humans to answer knock-knocks at the door. You're there with this GrouponLive deal.
- VIP admission to a standup comedy show
- When: any show of your choice through November 6
- Where: L.A. Comedy Club, located in Windows at Bally's
- Seating: VIP seating assigned by host
- Click here to view a schedule of upcoming acts.
- $12 for one VIP ticket (up to a $45.95 value)
- $23 for two VIP tickets (Up to a $91.90 value)
VIP ticket holders can skip the long lines that snake along the Strip and snag seats in the front or back rows. Couples daring enough to drink libations during the set can upgrade to the all-you-can-drink-ticket option at the door ($25 extra/person), and sip on well drinks and domestic beer until the last comic leaves the stage.
Christopher Reid (August 27–September 1)
Comic, actor, and former famously big-haired member hip-hip group Kid 'N Play
Warning: contains sensitive subject matter, coarse language, and sexually explicit content
Paul Ogata (September 10–15)
2007 San Francisco International Comedy Competition winner who’s appeared on Comedy Central and The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
Warning: coarse language, sexually explicit talk
Lisa Landry (October 8–13)
As seen on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson and her own Comedy Central Presents special
Warning: contains evidence of terrible parenting