Playing baseball takes coordination, upper-body strength, and the courage to run counterclockwise even though that direction is normally only for the immoral and weak-hearted. See strong-willed Americans with this GrouponLive deal to see a Lake Elsinore Storm game at The Diamond. Choose between the following options:
- For $45, you get a game package for two to see any of the team’s remaining regular-season home games (up to a $103 total value).
- For $85, you get a game package for four to see any of the team’s remaining regular-season home games (up to a $206 total value).
For both options, game packages include:
- A ticket for box seating per person (a $10 value each)
- A pizza, hot dog, or hamburger per person (up to a $7 value each)
- A soda per person (up to a $3.50 value each)
- A popcorn per person (a $3 value each)
- A souvenir hat per person (a $15 value each)
- A program per person (a $2.50 value each)
- A lithograph per person (a $5 value each)
- One unlimited Funzone wristband per two people (a $6 value)
- One parking pass per two people (a $5 value)
The Storm continue to roll through the 2012 season and toward the sun-splashed pastures of the playoffs, where they doused opponents and captured the California League championship a year ago. As the Class A affiliate of the San Diego Padres, the Storm’s clubhouse has played host to 113 big leaguers since 1994, including reliever Francisco Rodriguez and 2007 Cy Young Award winner Jake Peavy. This season, rather than trying to bribe MLB alumni back with autographed memorabilia of themselves, the team has restocked its roster with future stars. Speedy centerfielder Rico Noel has already compiled 26 stolen bases in 44 games, and pitcher Donn Roach leads the league with seven victories and touts a tidy 1.69 ERA.
More than 8,000 Storm fans can pack into The Diamond, which, like a piñata with terrible allergies, spurts treats on a daily basis with special promotions. On Thursdays, $1 beers and sodas fill empty mitts, and on the weekends, game-goers bask amid the glow of fireworks on Fridays or shiny new prizes on Social Media Saturdays.
Always a good time. Very clean!Sara W., Yelp, 8/27/10
500 Diamond Dr.
Lake Elsinore, California 92530Get Directions