Hockey combines the speed of basketball, the hard hits of football, and the glistening blades of competitive shaving. Study frozen fusion with this GrouponLive deal to see the Lake Erie Monsters play at Quicken Loans Arena.
Choose from Six Options
- $10 for one ticket for corner or lower-end seating (up to a $31.40 value, including all fees)
- $15 for one ticket for sideline or club seating (up to a $37.60 value, including all fees)
For either option, choose from the following games:
- Against the Texas Stars on Friday, February 22, at 7:30 p.m. This game falls on Father-Daughter and Mother-Son Night.
- Against the Texas Stars on Saturday, February 23, at 7:30 p.m. This game falls on Browns Tribute Night.
- Against the Hamilton Bulldogs on Saturday, March 2, at 7:30 p.m. This game falls on Hockey Fights Breast Cancer Night.
Gates open one hour before faceoff.
The Scouting Report
With 55 points through 49 games, the Monsters find themselves in playoff contention as they battle for rink supremacy in the Western Conference's tightly competitive North Division. Helmed by Dean Chynoweth, the team rallies behind the offensive firepower of center Andrew Agozzino, who has posted 13 goals and 24 assists in 49 games. In his first full season between the pipes, goalie Calvin Pickard protects the goal with his quick reflexes and pads stuffed with wadded-up restraining orders.
Lake Erie Monsters
An AHL affiliate of the Colorado Avalanche, the Lake Erie Monsters began as the Utah Grizzlies in 2001 before migrating to Cleveland in 2007. After the team clinched its first playoff berth in 2011, the subsequent season drew record crowds to Quicken Loans Arena, where fans' screams bounce off the rafters to form classic jock-jam echoes.