Music is all around us—in the wind, the rain, and the weird sounds that children make. Listen to something that's actually been rehearsed with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to the Lamar Street Festival
- When: Saturday, October 19, at 12 p.m
- General admission
- Door time: 12 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the music lineup.
- Click here to view food and drink vendors.
- Click here to view the festival guide.
- $6 for admission for two (up to a $10 value)
- $12 for admission for four (up to a $20 value)
Tickets are $5 per person on the day of the festival.
Main Outdoor Stage Musical Lineup
- 12:00-12:30 p.m. Possessed by Paul James
- 12:45-1:15 p.m. - Yells at Eels
- 1:45-2:30 p.m. - Home By Hovercraft
- 3:00-3:45 p.m. - Greencards
- 4:15-5:00 p.m. - Soul Track Mind
- 5:30-6:30 p.m. - The Relatives
- 7:00-8:00 p.m. - Carolyn Wonderland
- 8:30-10:00 p.m. - Erykah Badu
Lamar Street Festival
- What to do: eat, drink, admire art, listen, and dance
- What to watch: short films produced on-site at the festival
- Where to catch the music: at the outdoor main stage or four indoor stages
- Grammy winner most likely to mix hip-hop, jazz, and soul: Erykah Badu
- Blues performer who has Bob Dylan's seal of approval: Carolyn Wonderland
- Veteran gospel group that's not afraid to get a little psychedelic: The Relatives
- Funky act featuring Austin's "Most Eligible Bachelor" of 2012: Soul Track Mind
- Bluegrass band whose cheeky name reflects their lineup of an Englishman and two Australians: The Greencards
- Indie band with a classical and folk twist: Home by Hovercraft
1401 South Lamar Street
Dallas, Texas 75215