Music is the soundtrack to our lives—from the ballad you slow-danced to at senior prom to the ballad you slowly walked home alone to. Remember the good times with this GrouponLive deal.
- $29 to see miXtape: The Greatest Hits of the ‘80s, now in its 4th year and presented by Lamb's Players Theatre (up to a $60 value)
- When: Thursdays at 7:30 p.m., Fridays and Saturdays at 8 p.m., and Sundays at 4 p.m. through July 28.
- Where: Horton Grand Theatre
- Seating: best available
- Door time: 30 minutes prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
miXtape: The Greatest Hits of the ‘80s
The cast of miXtape performs "Love Shack"
Now in its fourth year, San Diego's perpetually successful homespun musical miXtape: The Greatest Hits of the ‘80s is a loving romp through the days when legs needed constant warming and only members were allowed to wear jackets. Accompanied by a live band, the Lamb's Players Theatre cast lends its vocal chords and laser-guided toes to a high-energy revue of the greatest hits of the Reagan years, showcasing music from Genesis, Journey, U2, Duran Duran, the B-52s, Peter Gabriel, Madonna, Tears for Fears, Michael Jackson, and others. Neon aerobics costumes, full-scale geometric sets, retro choreography, and a 12-foot animatronic Anthony Michael Hall all add authenticity to the synth-powered time warp that fills the intimate confines of Horton Grand Theatre, a theatrical hotspot in the Gaslamp Quarter.