Just like odorless, toxic gas, your next business opportunity could be anywhere. Breathe in success with this Groupon.<p>
- General admission to the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce’s Largest Networking Party
- When: Monday, September 30, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Where: Hyatt Regency<p>
- $30 for two tickets (up to a $70 value)
- $60 for four tickets (up to a $140 value)<p>
Largest Networking Party
- How it got started: in 1992, as a way for members of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce to connect
- How it functions now: as an open-to-the-public party where local networks can take root and expand
- What else is in store: live entertainment, food and drink samples, and interactive activities from dozens of exhibitors
- Best entertainers to have on your side if the party’s crashed by a giant torte: Ron and Ruthie Bzdewka, owners of the House of Cupcakes and four-time champions of the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars
- Best entertainers to have on your side if it’s swarmed by giant keyboards: whichever of the two competitors from NY, NY Dueling Pianos becomes the crowd favorite
- Best way to get a jump on the holiday season: Lustig Dance Theatre’s performance of “A Jazzy Nutcracker”
- Best way to do some low-stakes gambling, unless you’re the Cookie Monster: Columbia Bank’s chocolate-chip roulette table<p>
The Taste of New Jersey
The Taste of New Jersey presents an evening dedicated to all things food and drink, stimulating palates with gourmet bites and sips of wine from New Jersey restaurants. And there's plenty of entertainment to go along with the feasting, much like a dancing hot dog. Bravo TV's Chef Roblé will dazzle guests with a cooking demonstration, and an amateur cake-decorating contest showcases everything that people love about the Garden State encased in icing.
“I5 was a really good time”
“The Taste of NJ was great! Gusto and Due Mari restaurants were my favorite. Overall a great event.”
“It was an awesome event with great food. I would go every year! ”
Hyatt Regency Hotel
2 Albany St.
New Brunswick, NJ 08901