Just like odorless, toxic gas, your next business opportunity could be anywhere. Breathe in success with this Groupon.
- General admission to the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce's Largest Networking Party
- When: Monday, September 30, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Where: Hyatt Regency
- $30 for two tickets (up to a $70 value)
- $60 for four tickets (up to a $140 value)
Largest Networking Party
- How it got started: in 1992, as a way for members of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce to connect
- How it functions now: as an open-to-the-public party where local networks can take root and expand
- What else is in store: live entertainment, food and drink samples, and interactive activities from dozens of exhibitors
- Best entertainers to have on your side if the party's crashed by a giant torte: Ron and Ruthie Bzdewka, owners of the House of Cupcakes and four-time champions of the Food Network's Cupcake Wars
- Best entertainers to have on your side if it's swarmed by giant keyboards: whichever of the two competitors from NY, NY Dueling Pianos becomes the crowd favorite
- Best way to get a jump on the holiday season: Lustig Dance Theatre's performance of "A Jazzy Nutcracker"
- Best way to do some low-stakes gambling, unless you're the Cookie Monster: Columbia Bank's chocolate-chip roulette table