Without circuses, grownups could only relive their childhoods by wearing oversize trench coats and pretending to be two kids pretending to be an adult. Step right up to this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to Las Cruces Shrine Circus
- When: Friday, September 27, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Pan American Center
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $7 for one ticket for a child, ages 3–12 (up to a $12.99 value)
- $9 for one adult ticket (up to an 16.99 value)
Children younger than 3 are regularly admitted for free.
Las Cruces Shrine Circus
Las Cruces Shrine Circus anchors jaws to the floor with a two-hour family-friendly spectacle of exotic animals, clowns, and gravity-defying acrobats. Although acts may vary, audiences can expect to crane their necks skyward as acrobats somersault through the air and be amazed at jugglers honing their coordination. Other acts include animals such as lions, tigers, and elephants, as well as clowns inducing laugher.