Making an audience laugh is hard, especially now that all rubber chickens are in the hands of a few powerful supercomedians. See some original material with this GrouponLive deal.
- $10 for one ticket to see a standup show at The Improv Comedy Club & Dinner Theatre presents Laughing Skull Comedy Festival (up to $24.60 value)
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
See Any Show at One of the Following Times:
- Thursday, March 27, at 8 p.m.
- Friday, March 28, at 8 p.m.
- Friday, March 28, at 10:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the festival calendar.
- Individual show locations vary; check the calendar for details.
Laughing Skull Comedy Festival
- To see the judges' picks for top improv comedians of the festival, check out the Best of the Fest: Improv showcases on all three nights
- To see those judges' standup picks, check out Best of the Fest: Standup showcases on all three nights
- Thursday-night standups that might coax milk out of your nose—even if you aren't drinking any: Leo Flowers, seen on MTV and Fox, and Mary Patterson Broome from The Bob and Tom Show
- Friday-night standups to start your weekend with a chuckle: The Dunk Tank Podcast co-host Chet Wild and Comedy Store regular Chinedu
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Show up early and eat a burger, drink a beer. The drink menu inside the comedy lounge is smaller, but still good beer and tons if laughs. ”
“Small venue, great vibe! ”
The Improv Comedy Club & Dinner Theatre
56 E Andrews Dr. NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30305