Although it’s been ostracized by the five traditional senses, the sense of humor is the only thing that enables human beings to detect a rubber chicken creeping up from behind. Stay on guard with this GrouponLive deal to Laughs Unlimited. Choose from the following options:
- For $10, you get a comedy night for two on Sunday at 7 p.m. (up to a $30 value).
- For $15, you get a comedy night for two on Friday at 8 p.m. or 10:30 p.m. (up to a $40 value).
- For $20, you get a comedy night for two on Saturday at 8 p.m. or 10:30 p.m. (up to a $50 value).<p>
Each comedy night includes the following:
- Two general-admission tickets to any regular show on the calendar
- $10 voucher for food and drink from the menu; orders may be used toward the club’s two-item minimum<p>
Don Barnhart Comedy Hypnosis (February 8–10)<p>
**[Sean Peabody](http://gr.pn/X9xh8u) (February 15–17)**
Warning: Contains coarse language
With past performers such as Jerry Seinfeld, Dennis Miller, and Dana Carvey, Laughs Unlimited has accumulated a formidable collection of laughs in its near 30-year history. Owner and booker Steve Grove keeps the comedy lineup fresh with imported mountain air and a steady rotation of established and up-and-coming comedians. Warm brick walls and exposed-beam ceilings line the recently renovated club. Laughs Unlimited’s full menu furnishes empty bellies with Mexican-inspired tacos, burritos, and snacks, which go down smooth with several Californian wines and an arsenal of signature cocktails.
“Remember, if you book a Sunday show, you won't have to pay parking in old sacramento.”
“Be sure to call and make a reservation and ask to be seated in the front.”
“Friday 3/27 ... My husband and I have never laughed SO much. We will definitely be back. Great evening out. ”