Although it’s been ostracized by the five traditional senses, the sense of humor is the only thing that enables human beings to detect a rubber chicken creeping up from behind. Stay on guard with this GrouponLive deal.
- Regular comedy show package for four
- Where: Laughs Unlimited
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 20 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for four tickets to any regular Sunday show and a $10 voucher for food and drinks (up to a $50 total value)
- $35 for four tickets to any regular Friday or Saturday show and a $10 voucher for food and drinks (up to a $90 total value)
- Click here to view the food and drink menu.
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming acts.
Laugh Unlimited requires a two-item minimum food and drink purchase per guest. The $10 voucher may be applied toward this minimum.
Ngaio Bealum (September 13–15)
Popular San Francisco comedian seen on The Sarah Silverman Program and Byron Allen’s Comics Unleashed, and heard on Doug Benson’s podcasts
Warning: contains profanity and endorsements of cannabinoids
Paul Ogata (September 20–22)
2007 San Francisco International Comedy Competition winner who’s appeared on Comedy Central and The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
Warning: coarse language, sexually explicit talk
Mike Pace (October 25–27)
Performer who has appeared on Curb Your Enthusiasm, HBO's Comic Relief, and TBS's Very Funny Live
Warning: contains profanity, threats of violence with a Teletubby
With past performers such as Jerry Seinfeld, Dennis Miller, and Dana Carvey, Laughs Unlimited has accumulated a formidable collection of laughs in its near 30-year history. Owner and booker Steve Grove keeps the comedy lineup fresh with imported mountain air and a steady rotation of established and up-and-coming comedians. Warm brick walls and exposed-beam ceilings line the recently renovated club. Laughs Unlimited’s full menu furnishes empty bellies with Mexican-inspired tacos, burritos, and snacks, which go down smooth with several Californian wines and an arsenal of signature cocktails.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“it's a great evening out and well worth the price… Good value and lots of fun.”
“Make sure you get there early enough to fine parking”
“We had a great time and plan to go again soon!”
1207 Front St.
Sacramento, California 95814