Although it’s been ostracized by the five traditional senses, the sense of humor is the only thing that enables human beings to detect a rubber chicken creeping up from behind. Stay on guard with this GrouponLive deal.
- Regular comedy show package for four
- Where: Laughs Unlimited
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 20 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $25 for four tickets to any regular Sunday show and a $10 voucher for food and drinks (up to a $50 total value)
- $35 for four tickets to any regular Friday or Saturday show and a $10 voucher for food and drinks (up to a $90 total value)
- Click here to view the food and drink menu.
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming acts.<p>
Laugh Unlimited requires a two-item minimum food and drink purchase per guest. The $10 voucher may be applied toward this minimum.<p>
Ngaio Bealum (September 13–15)
Popular San Francisco comedian seen on The Sarah Silverman Program and Byron Allen’s Comics Unleashed, and heard on Doug Benson’s podcasts<p>
Warning: contains profanity and endorsements of cannabinoids<p>
**[Paul Ogata](http://www.paulogata.com/) (September 20–22)**
2007 San Francisco International Comedy Competition winner who’s appeared on Comedy Central and The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
Warning: coarse language, sexually explicit talk
**[Mike Pace](http://www.mikepace.com/) (October 25–27)**
Performer who has appeared on Curb Your Enthusiasm, HBO's Comic Relief, and TBS's Very Funny Live
Warning: contains profanity, threats of violence with a Teletubby
With past performers such as Jerry Seinfeld, Dennis Miller, and Dana Carvey, Laughs Unlimited has accumulated a formidable collection of laughs in its near 30-year history. Owner and booker Steve Grove keeps the comedy lineup fresh with imported mountain air and a steady rotation of established and up-and-coming comedians. Warm brick walls and exposed-beam ceilings line the recently renovated club. Laughs Unlimited’s full menu furnishes empty bellies with Mexican-inspired tacos, burritos, and snacks, which go down smooth with several Californian wines and an arsenal of signature cocktails.
“it's a great evening out and well worth the price… Good value and lots of fun.”
“Make sure you get there early enough to fine parking”
“We had a great time and plan to go again soon!”
1207 Front St.
Sacramento, CA 95814