- $10 for two tickets to Le Theatre de Marionette presents "NorthPole Texas" (up to a $23.08 value)
- When: November 29–December 23
- Where: Christmas on Main in Historic Downtown Grapevine
- Section: General Admission
- Door time: 15 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Free parking is available in the vicinity of the venue, and a free shuttle service is also available
- Click here to view the show schedule
Le Theatre de Marionette presents NorthPole Texas
As the North Pole express train choo-choos children about Grapevine's Christmas on Main Street, the intricately crafted puppets of Le Theatre de Marionette present a heartwarming variety show. For this festive event, the puppetmasters have specially carved a cast of silly, lovable characters with a seasonal twist. Elf-is, the elfin Elvis, gets all shook up as he decks the halls with an ice-skating penguin, a rapping snowman, a juggling teddy bear, and magical Christmas trees that fit perfectly in the stand on the first try. Country cowboys lead a sing-along as the colorful ensemble dances along, and the jollity concludes with a grand entrance from Santa and his sleigh.
Le Theatre de Marionette
“It all starts with an idea and block of wood,” John Hopkins, founder of Le Theatre de Marionette, marvels on his website. While that may be true for marionette-theater productions ranging from Hansel and Gretel to The Wizard of Oz, it took a little more for Le Theatre itself. John began the operation in a defunct bus station in Arlington, drawing in families with the just skill of his hands and voice, before achieving enough success to move to Dallas and expand from one theatre to three. He also brought on a skilled team of puppeteers and voice actors. Yet despite the company's growth, John remains hands on, helping to shape those ideas and blocks of wood into puppets, sets, and smaller blocks of wood.
Convention and Visitors Bureau
636 S Main Street
Grapevine, Texas 76051