With the exception of disputed pro-football coin tosses and extreme debate clubs, the stage remains the only venue where arguments are regularly settled with a sword fight. Behold a dramatic settling of differences with this GrouponLive deal.
- Tickets to see Leaving Iowa or The Christmas Foundling
- When: Leaving Iowa runs through Sunday, October 27; The Christmas Foundling runs from Friday, November 29 to Sunday, December 29
- Where: Centennial Showboat
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view directions to the showboat.<p>
- $28 for two tickets to either performance (up to a $56 value)
- $56 for four tickets to either performance (up to a $112 value)
- $84 for six tickets to either performance (up to a $168 value)
- Click to view the performance schedules for Leaving Iowa and The Christmas Foundling.<p>
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student, senior, or military discounts.<p>
The comedic play Leaving Iowa evokes memories of summer vacations while underlining the importance of family. Middle-aged writer Don Browning decides the time has come to return his father’s ashes to his childhood home in Iowa—but when he gets there, he discovers that Grandma’s house has become a grocery store and his old stomping grounds are now riddled with giant bootprints. As the familiar scenes remind Don of his own youthful road trips, the scene shifts from the present to the past to show humorous vignettes from his childhood.<p>
The Christmas Foundling
It’s Christmas Eve, 1852, and two curmudgeonly miners in the California Sierras are unexpectedly saddled with an orphaned baby boy. As the years pass, the unconventional family grows closer with the little boy at the center. But when the child reaches ten years old, a figure appears from his past—an aunt from Boston, who offers him a new life in the city. The miners must decide what’s best for their Christmas Foundling: an idyllic existence in the mountains, or a potentially successful future out east. While the festive story warms hearts, the sounds of carols and folk music snuggles ears.<p>
92% of 48 customers
“It was fun for a nice relaxing boat ride. It didn't have a lot of history or exciting things...it was relaxing and would have been if not so cold. We definitely...”
“It was fun for a nice relaxing boat ride. It didn't have a lot of history or exciting things...it was relaxing and would have been if not so cold. We definitely should have dressed warmer!!! ;) ”
“Had a great time and will go again!”
“The kids and I had a good time”
Harriet Island Rd.
St. Paul, Minnesota 55107