Virtually nothing can defeat the raw power of rock music, with the possible exception of paper music. Pump your fist with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see Led Zeppelin 2
- When: Saturday, March 8, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Bogart's
- Section: general-admission standing room
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $8 for one ticket (up to $16.12 value)
- $13 for one ticket plus a skip-the-line pass (up to $26.12 value)
- Click here to view the venue layout.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Led Zeppelin 2
- Who they're paying tribute to: Led Zeppelin 1, although the 1 is silent
- Where they're from: Chicago
- What sets them apart: they re-stage famous gigs from Zeppelin's storied history, from the garage days through the excess-loving heyday of The Song Remains the Same
- What you'll hear: bowed guitars, tectonic drum solos, and Robert Plant-esque vocal histrionics.
- Who puts on Plant's golden locks: Bruce Lamont, beloved by experimental music fans for his work in Bloodiest and Yakuza
- High praise: "...they do as good a Zep as Zep ever did back in the day." – Jim DeRogatis, Chicago Sun-TImes
Originally built in the late 1800s as a vaudeville theater and then seeing time as a German film theater in the 1950s, today Bogart’s stands as a portal to a world of live music. Six bars stand at the ready to keep rocking bodies hydrated, and three concert-viewing levels ensure pristine sightlines so that lead singers can have midconcert staring contests with anyone they choose.