Seeing music live is a great way to really feel the music, especially when you position yourself directly between the cymbals. Be at the center of it all with this GrouponLive deal.
- $10 for one ticket to see Led Zeppelin 2 (up to $20 value)
- When: Thursday, May 15, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Mojoes of Joliet
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Led Zeppelin 2
- Who they're paying tribute to: Led Zeppelin 1, although the 1 is silent
- Where they're from: Chicago
- What sets them apart: they re-stage famous gigs from Zeppelin's storied history, from the garage days through the excess-loving heyday of The Song Remains the Same
- What you'll hear: bowed guitars, tectonic drum solos, and Robert Plant-esque vocal histrionics.
- Who puts on Plant's golden locks: Bruce Lamont, beloved by experimental music fans for his work in Bloodiest and Yakuza
- High praise: "...they do as good a Zep as Zep ever did back in the day." – Jim DeRogatis, Chicago Sun-TImes
With two stories, four bars, a massive soundboard that Phil Spector would drool over, and 12,600 square feet of room for music to roam, the entertainment complex of Mojoes polishes sonic heirlooms and gives fans breathing room for full-lunged sing-alongs. Polished hardwood floors accentuate a cozy, couch-laden lounge area—a decided class that extends to the concert area in the form of a giant chandelier hanging overhead.