- One G-Pass to Ledisi and The Robert Glasper Experiment
- When: Thursday, May 1 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Tower Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
- $25 for one ticket for loge seating (up to $69 value)
- $25 for one ticket for orchestra seating, rows B–R (up to $57.50 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The name "Ledisi" means: "to bring forth" in Yoruba
- What Ledisi has brought forth: a string of hit albums that deliver jazz and gospel with the lung-power of an R&B diva
- Qualities Ledisi possesses: Tina Turner's energy, Ella Fitzgerald's range, New Orleans' spice, and the Sahara Desert’s disdain for rain clouds
- Where she's performed: on a Whitney Houston as part of VH1's Divas, at the White House for the Obamas, on her own headlining B.G.T.Y. tour
- Best way to prep for the show: seize Ledisi's seventh album, The Truth, or check out the first single, "I Blame You," now on iTunes
The Robert Glasper Experiment
- Robert Glasper is: a contemporary jazz pianist noted for the timeless quality of his music
- Album that brought him to fame: the Grammy-winning Black Radio, which featured Erykah Badu, Yasiin Bey, and Lupe Fiasco
- How he topped it: with Black Radio 2, the 2013 sequel featuring Common, Norah Jones, Jill Scott, and Snoop Dogg
- Other places you've seen him in: the acoustic jazz troika of The Robert Glasper Trio and the avant-garde triad of The Robert Glasper Experiment
- Tune you're most likely to hear live: "Gonna Be Alright," Glasper's Grammy-nominated number with Ledisi