- $25 for one ticket to see Ledisi (up to $68.50 value)
- When: Friday, May 9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Chastain Park Amphitheatre
- Seating: orchestra, rows P–DD
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- The name "Ledisi" means: "to bring forth" in Yoruba
- What Ledisi has brought forth: a string of hit albums that deliver jazz and gospel with the lung-power of an R & B diva
- Qualities Ledisi possesses: Tina Turner's energy, Ella Fitzgerald's range, New Orleans's spice
- Where she's performed: on a Whitney Houston tribute as part of VH1's Divas, at the White House for the Obamas, on her own headlining B.G.T.Y. tour
- Best way to prep for the show: seize Ledisi's seventh album, The Truth, or check out the first single, "I Blame You"
The Robert Glasper Experiment
- Robert Glasper is: a contemporary jazz pianist noted for the timeless quality of his music
- Album that brought him to fame: the Grammy-winning Black Radio, which featured Erykah Badu, Yasiin Bey, and Lupe Fiasco
- How he topped it: with Black Radio 2, the 2013 sequel featuring Common, Norah Jones, Jill Scott, and Snoop Dogg
- Other places you've seen him in: the acoustic jazz troika of The Robert Glasper Trio and the avant-garde triad of The Robert Glasper Experiment
- Tune you're most likely to hear live: "Gonna Be Alright," Glasper's Grammy-nominated number with Ledisi
“It Was Amazing That's All I Can Say !!!! ”