Country music harks back to a more courteous era, when kids still called women “ma’am” and men “daddy ma’am.” Tip your hat to the good ol’ days with this GrouponLive deal.
- $39.50 for one G-Pass package to see Lee Brice - The Otherside Tour (up to a $79 total value)
- When: Sunday, October 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Toyota Presents Oakdale Theatre
- Sections: 203–207 of the rear orchestra or balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited.<p>
- One G-Pass (up to a $35 value)
- Groupon elite parking pass (a $20 value)
- Coat check (a $3 value)
- Skip-the-line pass (a $5 value)
- $16 food voucher<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Please use the Cook Hill Road entrance to access reserved Groupon parking lot. You must display your printed G-Pass ticket. Please present your printed G-Pass ticket at the Groupon check-in table located at the front entrance to the theater to receive your vouchers for coat check, line-skipping, and concessions. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
- How Brice describes his sound, according to Allmusic.com: “what would happen if Hank Williams Jr. and John Mayer had a love child”
- Impressive feat: co-writing “More Than a Memory,” one of only four new songs to appear on Garth Brooks’ Ultimate Hits, and the first song ever to debut at #1 on Billboard’s Hot Country Songs chart
- Songs you’ll likely hear live: “Love Like Crazy,” Billboard’s Top Country Song of 2010, and “A Woman Like You,” which hit #1 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart
- What he almost did instead of music: civil engineering
- What happened: an arm injury on the college football team led him to reevaluate his life goals and move to Nashville to sing
- Best way to feel like a giant: sit on Brice’s shoulders (he’s 6’ 3”)<p>
Toyota Oakdale Theatre
95 S Turnpike Rd
Wallingford, Connecticut 06492Get Directions