"Bone crushing" is often used to describe hard football hits or those machines that make baking flour out of chicken bones. Tackle a big match-up with this GrouponLive deal.
- $15 for one ticket to see the BC Angels against the Saskatoon Sirens (a $41.50 value)
- When: Friday, September 13, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Abbotsford Entertainment & Sports Centre
- Seating: Centre rows 4–8 or Goal Line rows 1–3
- Door time: 8 p.m., though tickets may be picked up as early as 10 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Scouting Report
On September 13, the Legends Football League thunders into another season as the BC Angels face off against the Saskatoon Sirens. The reigning winners of last year's inaugural LFL Canada Championship, the BC Angels look to defend the crown in a season-opening rematch of the title game. Angels quarterback Mary-Anne Hanson—named MVP in the championship—returns this season to lead the offense down the field and help footballs get over their fear of flying.
Legends Football League
Formerly the Lingerie Football League, the Legends Football League stands as the "fastest-growing pro sports league in the nation" according to NBC Sports correspondent Rick Chandler. That success owes much to the league's unique format, which pits two exclusively female teams in alluring uniforms against each other in full-contact football games on a 50-yard field. Donning football pads and helmets over their revealing performance wear, the female athletes block, juke, and sprint uninhibited by such frivolous gear as the NFL's heavy chainmail hauberks.