Hockey combines the speed of basketball, the hard hits of football, and the glistening blades of competitive shaving. Study frozen fusion with this GrouponLive deal.
- $35 for a two-day G-Pass to the Liberty Hockey Invitational Tournament (a $58.70 value)
- When: Friday, October 25, and Saturday, October 26
- Door time: 3 p.m. both days
- Where: Prudential Center
- Seating: Sections 1–6, 10–17, and 21–22
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Times
- Brown vs. Yale on Friday at 4 p.m.
- Dartmouth vs. Princeton on Friday at 7:05 p.m.
- Brown vs. Dartmouth on Saturday at 4 p.m.
- Yale vs. Princeton on Saturday at 7:05 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Liberty Hockey Invitational Tournament
A quartet of Ivy League rivals takes the rink at the Prudential Center for the Liberty Hockey Invitational Tournament, a four-game showdown that kick-starts the 2013–2014 season. Friday night, the host-team Princeton Tigers open their 110th year of varsity hockey against the Dartmouth Big Green—a team they defeated and tied in their two meetings last season. The Yale Bulldogs also get their first action of the season after bringing home the program's first NCAA Championship in 2013.
The Saturday-night showdown between Yale and Princeton looks to be another classic chapter in a historic rivalry—this will be the 247th time that the two teams have faced off since 1901. Though all of the games are prescheduled—and not every team plays each other—the squad who posts the best results will earn the right to lift the Liberty Trophy instead of carving their own replica out of ice.