- $59 for one VIP ticket to the Life In Color: 2013 Rebirth Tour Featuring Bingo Players and More (up to an $84.17 value). The VIP ticket includes express entry and a Life In Color sports pack with a T-shirt, sunglasses, CD, and a coupon for a free bottle of paint.
- When: Friday, November 15, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Slaughter House
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Life In Color: 2013 Rebirth Tour Featuring Bingo Players and More
Life in Color: 2013 Rebirth Tour Trailer
- Who you'll hear: Bingo Players, Bassjackers, Mak J, and David Solano
- What you'll see: explosions of paint and lots of joyful dancing
- Bingo Players are: a Dutch DJ duo known for dropping glitched-out eardrum-rattlers
- How Bingo Players described their sound to DJ Magazine: "We just call it dance music, and it's our life!"
- Bingo Players jam currently ripping holes in the floors of international dance clubs: "Buzzcut"
- Bassjackers' game: epic house and techno soundscapes
- Bassjackers breakout hit: "Mush Mush," picked up by Tiesto in 2011
- Mak J is: a DJ, producer, and former racecar driver
- How Mak J got his start: he began mixing while living in China as a driver
- David Solano's diverse background: born in Bogota, now making and stealing the scene in Miami
- DJs who dig David Solano: Tiesto, Steve Aoki, R3hab
Life in Color
Life in Color starts parties in cities all over the globe with a vibrant mix of electronica, acrobats, pyrotechnics, and, of course, gallons upon gallons of paint. Alongside DJ-in-residence David Solano, the Rebirth spectacular features pulse-pounding performances from a different guest artist on each tour stop. While remixes sizzle and original tracks thump, performers that might include stilt-walkers and contortionists display their powers of balance and knot-tying. And at the evening's peak, an explosion of colorful paint douses the dancing crowd.