Although Thomas Edison invented the light bulb and the phonograph, it never occurred to him to mix lights and music because he wasn't very smart. Electrify your senses with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to Life In Color
- When: Friday, September 26, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Lifestyle Communities Pavilion
- General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $39 for general admission for one (up to $57 value)
- $55 for general admission for one plus express entry and a paint pack (up to $72.35 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
####Life In Color featuring Borgore and Cash Cash
- Who you’ll hear: Borgore, Cash Cash
- What you’ll see: explosions of paint and lots of joyful dancing
- Borgore is: an Israeli DJ
- His varied musical background: he learned to play the piano, graduated a youth program as a saxophone major, and joined a death metal band
- Borgore’s sound: gorestep, a blend of dubstep and heavy metal
- Borgore’s remixes: songs from Britney Spears, Passion Pit, and Gorillaz
- Cash Cash is: DJ brothers Jean Paul and Alex Makhlouf and their best-friend producer Samuel Frisch
- Can’t miss singles: “Take Me Home,” “Here and Now,” and “Party in Your Bedroom”
- How they’ve developed such a well-rounded sound: remixing everyone from Kelly Clarkson to Bruno Mars to Lady Gaga to Sonic the Hedgehog
“Life in color is always so much fun. Waiting for tickets at will call is ridiculous but a good time.”
“Cost for after lol ”
Lifestyle Communities Pavilion
405 Neil Ave
Columbus, Ohio 43215Get Directions