"Bone crushing" is often used to describe hard football hits or those machines that make baking flour out of chicken bones. This GrouponLive deal is a hit.
- $17 for one ticket to a Las Vegas Sin Legends Football League game (a $35.25 value)
- Where: Orleans Arena
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Seating: rows L–V of sections 101, 109-11, and 119; rows R–V of sections 105 and 115; rows 7–172 of sections 106 and 114; sections 107–108 and 112–113
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
Games and Dates
- Against the Green Bay Chill on Saturday, June 22, at 8 p.m.
- Against the Seattle Mist on Saturday, July 20, at 8 p.m.
The Scouting Report
The 2013 Legends Football League season rumbles onward at Orleans Arena, as the Las Vegas Sin host two Western Conference rivals. The Green Bay Chill visit on Saturday, June 22, armed with the league's top-ranked offense. On Saturday, July 20, the Passion will have a chance to score a win against the Seattle Mist, whose 2–0 start has them perched atop the Pacific Division. All teams sport the league's newly designed uniforms, which feature more padding and less lace than in previous seasons to help players focus more on executing exciting plays.
Legends Football League
Formerly the Lingerie Football League, the Legends Football League stands as the "fastest-growing pro sports league in the nation" according to NBC Sports correspondent Rick Chandler. That success owes much to the league's unique format, which pits two exclusively female teams in alluring uniforms against each other in full-contact football games on a 50-yard field. Donning football pads and helmets over their revealing performance wear, the female athletes block, juke, and sprint uninhibited by such frivolous gear as the NFL's heavy chainmail hauberks.