"Bone crushing" is often used to describe hard football hits or those machines that make baking flour out of chicken bones. This GrouponLive deal is a hit.
- $15 for one ticket to see a Legends Football League game between the Green Bay Chill and the Chicago Bliss (a $33.25 value)
- When: Saturday, August 10, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Resch Center
- Seating: sections 207–210, starting in row F
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The 2013 Legends Football League season rumbles onward at the Resch Center, where the Green Bay Chill host the Chicago Bliss in a battle that could ultimately decide the Midwestern Division title. Quarterback Anne Erler leads a Green Bay Chill team that boasts the league's top-rated offense through three games, during which Erler has tossed 30 completions for 409 yards and 13 touchdowns. Like high-stakes croquet players, the Bliss look to counter by keeping the ball on the ground. Chicago running back Chrisdell Harris has amassed a league-leading 220 yards rushing and scored six touchdowns in just two games.
98% of 120 customers recommend
“Great time! ”
“They usually start late apparently, but overall a good time.”