Football is the ultimate sport, as it incorporates the fast pace of basketball, the timely precision of baseball, and the full-contact aggression of wrestling down purse snatchers in food courts. Unleash the beast with this GrouponLive deal.
- $17 for one ticket to a Minnesota Valkyrie Legends Football League game (a $35.01 value)
- Where: Target Center
- Seating: Sidelines in sections 109–113 or 129–133
- Door time: One hour before each game
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against the Chicago Bliss on Friday, July 26, at 9 p.m.
- Against the L.A. Temptation on Friday, August 9, at 9 p.m.
The Scouting Report
The Minnesota Valkyrie look to make their mark on the 2013 LFL season in showdowns against two of the league's toughest opponents. On July 26, the Chicago Bliss rumble onto the field behind the jukes, spins, and smoke grenades of Chrisdell Harris, the league's top rusher. Though a formidable foe, the Bliss is only a warm-up for the clash on August 9 against the L.A. Temptation, who lead the league in turnover margin. Still, both teams will have to get past the Valkyrie defense led by linebacker Leekplay Paye, who already has one sack among nine solo tackles.
Legends Football League
Formerly the Lingerie Football League, the Legends Football League stands as the "fastest-growing pro sports league in the nation" according to NBC Sports correspondent Rick Chandler. That success owes much to the league's unique format, which pits two exclusively female teams in alluring uniforms against each other in full-contact football games on a 50-yard field. Donning football pads and helmets over their revealing performance wear, the female athletes block, juke, and sprint uninhibited by such frivolous gear as the NFL's heavy chainmail hauberks.