"Bone crushing" is often used to describe hard football hits or those machines that make baking flour out of chicken bones. Tackle your last chance at this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see the Legends Football League Eastern Conference and Western Conference Championship games
- When: Saturday, August 24. The Eastern Conference game kicks off at 7 p.m., and the Western Conference game kicks off at 9 p.m.
- Where: Citizens Business Bank Arena
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $12 for upper-level A seating in sections 102–103, 105–106, 114, or 118 (a $33.50 value)
- $20 for lower-level B seating in sections 103,105–106, 114, or 117–118; this option seats Groupon customers in rows closer to the field (a $48.25 value)
The Scouting Report
On August 24, the Legends Football League continues to rumble through its postseason with a doubleheader of conference title match-ups. With the league championship game looming on September 1, the conference title games decide which two teams will battle for the league crown, and which two will continue using their trophy cases to store dirty jerseys. Although their opponents have yet to be decided, the Baltimore Charm charge into the first game representing the Eastern Conference, and the Seattle Mist attempt to cement their dominance over the Western Conference during the nightcap. If one thing is for certain, it's that the evening should have plenty of offensive firepower—the remaining playoff teams feature four of the league's top quarterbacks.
Legends Football League
Formerly the Lingerie Football League, the Legends Football League stands as the "fastest-growing pro sports league in the nation" according to NBC Sports correspondent Rick Chandler. That success owes much to the league's unique format, which pits two exclusively female teams in alluring uniforms against each other in full-contact football games on a 50-yard field. Donning football pads and helmets over their revealing performance wear, the female athletes block, juke, and sprint uninhibited by such frivolous gear as the NFL's heavy chainmail hauberks.