A football's distinctive construction allows it to be thrown in a tight spiral, kicked through the uprights, or filled with helium so that it can return to its mother, the blimp overhead. Take possession with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to one or two Chicago Bliss Legends Football League games
- Where: Sears Centre Arena
- Seating: Sections 110–114 or 118–119
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games, Dates, and Options
- Against the Los Angeles Temptation on Friday, April 19, at 9 p.m.
- Against the Las Vegas Sin on Friday, May 10, at 9 p.m.
Choose between the following options:
- $18 for one of the games (up to a $37.95 value)
- $32 for both games (up to a $57.30 value)
The Scouting Report
After taking a brief hiatus for the 2012 season, the ladies of the Legends Football League reemerge to take the field for full-contact football. To open the season, the Chicago Bliss look to make an early statement against the Los Angeles Temptation—the LFL champion for the last three seasons—before taking on the Las Vegas Sin, whose hardened athletes feel virtually no pain after practicing their tackles on cacti. All three teams sport the league’s newly designed uniforms, which feature more padding and less lace than in previous seasons to help players focus more on executing exciting plays.
Legends Football League
Formerly the Lingerie Football League, the Legends Football League stands as the "fastest-growing pro sports league in the nation" according to NBC Sports correspondent Rick Chandler. That success owes much to the league's unique format, which pits two exclusively female teams in alluring uniforms against each other in full-contact football games on a 50-yard field. Donning football pads and helmets over their revealing performance wear, the female athletes block, juke, and sprint uninhibited by such frivolous gear as the NFL's heavy chainmail hauberks.