Seeing music live is a great way to really feel the music, especially when you position yourself directly between the cymbals. Be at the center of it all with this GrouponLive deal.
- $17 for one ticket to see Live (up to $35.10 value)
- When: Thursday, July 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Mojoes
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Live performs “Lightning Crashes” live in 2000
- Where Live's members first played together: at a middle school talent show
- Their pre-high-school handle: First Aid
- Their big break: 1994's chart-topping album, Throwing Copper
- Characteristic sounds: the ascendant strains of “Heaven” and the walking-speed wistfulness of “The Dolphin’s Cry”
- What's classic: the setlist, and throwing up devil horns in response to it
- What's new: their lead singer, Chris Shinn, previously of Unified Theory
With two stories, four bars, a massive soundboard that Phil Spector would drool over, and 12,600 square feet of room for music to roam, the entertainment complex of Mojoes polishes sonic heirlooms and gives fans breathing room for full-lunged sing-alongs. Polished hardwood floors accentuate a cozy, couch-laden lounge area—a decided class that extends to the concert area in the form of a giant chandelier hanging overhead.