Guitarists often change instruments during concerts for different tunings or because the one they’ve been using is starting to smell like wet dog. Soak in the sounds with this GrouponLive deal.
- $18.67 for one G-Pass to see Marianas Trench with special guests Lights and DiRTY RADiO (up to a $65.50 value)
- When: Friday, July 12, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
- Section: 400-level
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
To commemorate Canada Day, Groupon’s special offer is priced at $18.67—the year the Canadian constitution was signed.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Marianas Trench with special guests Lights and DiRTY RADiO
- Location of Marianas Trench: Vancouver, when they’re not touring
- Location of the Marianas Trench: The floor of the Pacific. It’s the deepest spot in all of the world’s oceans.
- What would be required for Marianas Trench to play in the Marianas Trench?: a lot of science
- Songs you might know: “All To Myself,” “Haven’t Had Enough,” “Stutter”
- Song you should know: “B Team” from 2011’s Ever After, a catchy gem of heartache and jealousy
- How does the band describe the opening title track of Ever After, a concept album that tells an original fairy tale?: “Michael Bay-sized”
- Josh Ramsay song you don’t know you know: “Call Me Maybe,” which Ramsay co-wrote with former tour-mates Carly Rae Jepsen and Tavish Crowe
- Lights’ real name: Valerie Anne Poxleitner
- Genre buzzword to describe her music: electropop
- What else could “electropop” mean?: a popsicle struck by lightning
- Electro-RNB act DiRTY RADiO is best known for: the singles “Ground Shake” and “Pressure”
- On tour, DiRTY RADiO likes to: drink apple juice with Carly Rae Jepsen, water the i’s in their band name until they’re uppercase<p>
92% of 38 customers recommend
“This is awesome my whole family enjoyed it lot thanks”
“Great event. ”
“The Wiggles concert was fun for all the kids & adults too!”