- One ticket to Chippendales or Pride Pre-Party
- Where: House of Blues San Diego
- Section: General Admission Standing
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $11 for the Pride Pre-Party on Thursday, July 17, at 7:15 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m. (up to $21 value)
- $18 for the Chippendales show on Saturday, August 9, at 8:30 p.m. Doors open at 7:30 p.m. (up to $35 value)
- What it's celebrating: San Diego Pride, which runs July 18–20 to commemorate the LGBT community
- Who's celebrating: tribute acts and a dance-ready crowd
- Filling the oversized glasses of Elton John: uncanny impersonator Kenny Metcalf
- Lady HaHa: the performer recreating Lady Gaga's inimitable stage presence
- Why you might hear "A Little Respect" by Erasure: Erasure-esque: The Essential Live Tribute to Erasure is playing
- What else you'll see: R.E.M. tribute act Murmur; Skrillish, a tribute to Skrillex; and a drag dining show by Lips
- The uniforms: cuffs, bow-tied collars, and pecs
- The entertainment: a balance between pure sex appeal and tasteful teasing
- How Las Vegas Review Journal categorized the performance: one of the Top 10 Shows
- What ET's The Insider called the dancers: "...the most-wanted men in Vegas!"
- Celebrities who've gotten in on the Chippendales fun: Joey Lawrence and Ian Ziering
House of Blues San Diego
1055 5th Ave.
San Diego, CA 92101