$15 for Under the Influence of Music Tour featuring Wiz Khalifa & A$AP Rocky on August 6 at 6 p.m. (Up to $38.25 Value)
Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
Over 590 bought
Limited quantity available
SHARE THIS DEAL
In a Nutshell
Grammy nominee behind "Black and Yellow" performs dextrous party raps with A$AP Rocky, B.o.B, Trinidad Jame$, and Joey Bada$$ & Pro Era
The Fine Print
Expires Aug 6th, 2013.
Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Nikon at Jones Beach Theater on 8/6. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
Under the Influence of Music Tour featuring Wiz Khalifa & A$AP Rocky
Warning: contains coarse language and drug references
* Wiz's birth name: Cameron Jibril Thomaz
* Musical influences: The Notorious B.I.G., Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, Camp Lo, Jimi Hendrix
* Notable accolades: Billboard Music Award and BET Award for "Top New Artist"
* Hit tracks: "Black and Yellow," "Taylor Gang," "On My Level"
* Sample of swaggering lyricism: "I'm sippin' Cliquot and rockin' yellow diamonds/So many rocks up in my watch I can't tell what time it is."
* A$AP Rocky's birth name: Rakim Mayers
* 8: age at which he started dropping rhymes about his rogue lifestyle
* 8.2: The [rating](http://gr.pn/QdJiHa) that Pitchfork gave LIVELOVEA$AP. Critic Jeff Weiss wrote that "Rocky embodies the sweat-free cool of someone who has stolen the test and memorized the answers ahead of time."
* B.o.B.'s a.k.a.: Bobby Ray Simmons, Jr., or simply Bobby Ray
* Discovered when: he snuck into T.I.'s Club Crucial and performed a spoken-word ode to illicit substances
* Evidence that Trinidad Jame$ loves gold: he's the CEO of Gold Gang Records; his hit single is entitled "All Gold Everything"
* Also performing: Joey Bada$$ & Pro Era, Berner, Chevy Woods, Smoke DZA