- One ticket to see the Under the Influence of Music Tour featuring Wiz Khalifa & A$AP Rocky
- When: Friday, July 26, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Woodlands Pavilion
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $16 for general-admission lawn (up to a $34.55 value)
- $32 for sections 104–111 (up to a $55.30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Under the Influence of Music Tour featuring Wiz Khalifa & A$AP Rocky
Warning: contains coarse language and drug references
- Wiz's birth name: Cameron Jibril Thomaz
- Musical influences: The Notorious B.I.G., Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, Camp Lo, Jimi Hendrix
- Notable accolades: Billboard Music Award and BET Award for "Top New Artist"
- Hit tracks: "Black and Yellow," "Taylor Gang," "On My Level"
- Sample of swaggering lyricism: "I'm sippin' Cliquot and rockin' yellow diamonds/So many rocks up in my watch I can't tell what time it is."
- A$AP Rocky's birth name: Rakim Mayers
- 8: age at which he started dropping rhymes about his rogue lifestyle
- 8.2: The rating that Pitchfork gave LIVELOVEA$AP. Critic Jeff Weiss wrote that "Rocky embodies the sweat-free cool of someone who has stolen the test and memorized the answers ahead of time."
- B.o.B.'s a.k.a.: Bobby Ray Simmons, Jr., or simply Bobby Ray
- Discovered when: he snuck into T.I.'s Club Crucial and performed a spoken-word ode to illicit substances
- Evidence that Trinidad Jame$ loves gold: he's the CEO of Gold Gang Records; his hit single is entitled "All Gold Everything"
- Also performing: Joey Bada$$ & Pro Era, Berner, Chevy Woods, Smoke DZA
2005 Lake Robbins Dr.
Woodlands, Texas 77380Get Directions