A live concert is the only place where you can demand that your favorite singer play your favorite song while staring directly into your eyes. Make the moment last forever with this Groupon.
- $45 for one G-Pass to see the Backstreet Boys: In a World Like This tour with DJ Pauly D (up to a $71.52 value)
- When: Sunday, September 1, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Cedar Park Center
- Section: Rear-Floor, Section 105 or 119
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- Number of Backstreet Boys: five
- Number of consecutive albums that debuted in Billboard's Top 10: seven
- The day BSB turned 20: April 20, 2013
- Hit singles: “I Want It That Way,” “Everybody (Backstreet's Back),” “Larger Than Life,” among others
- Connection to dolphins, part 1: first-ever performance as a group was at SeaWorld Orlando on May 8, 1993
- Connection to dolphins, part 2: Nick Carter was named the United Nations special ambassador for the Year of the Dolphin in 2007, spreading awareness about environmental issues concerning the oceans
- DJ Pauly D made Forbes's top 10 list of Highest-Paid DJs in 2012