- $45 for one G-Pass to see the Backstreet Boys: In a World Like This tour with DJ Pauly D (up to a $71.52 value)
- When: Sunday, September 1, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Cedar Park Center
- Section: rear floor, 105 or 119
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- Number of Backstreet Boys: five
- Number of consecutive albums that debuted in Billboard's Top 10: seven
- The day BSB turned 20: April 20, 2013
- Hit singles: “I Want It That Way,” “Everybody (Backstreet's Back),” “Larger Than Life,” among others
- Connection to dolphins, part 1: first-ever performance as a group was at SeaWorld Orlando on May 8, 1993
- Connection to dolphins, part 2: Nick Carter was named the United Nations special ambassador for the Year of the Dolphin in 2007, spreading awareness about environmental issues concerning the oceans
- DJ Pauly D made Forbes's top 10 list of Highest-Paid DJs in 2012