A great live performance is something you'll be able to describe to your kids someday, unlike the way they looked midbirth. Scream along to your favorites with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for one ticket to see Courtney Love in concert with special guest Starred (up to a $61.75 value)
- When: Tuesday, July 23, at 8 p.m
- Where: Moore Theatre
- Section: main floor or balcony reserved. Balcony reserved sections can only be accessed by stairs.
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click for the main floor and balcony seating charts.
- Talents: singer, songwriter, actress, artist, and instigator
- How casual fans know Courtney Love: lead singer of Hole, betrothed of Kurt Cobain, fashion icon, essential to the Riot Grrrl movement
- How devoted fans know Courtney Love: caught her when she played with Faith No More and Babes in Toyland, made it through Alex Cox's Straight to Hell, dug through her garbage this morning
- Hole songs that you might hear: "Malibu" and "Miss World"
- Hole song you probably won't hear: "Doll Parts" because it's "just a simple song, just three chords, and it kind of drives [her] nuts"
- Title of her one and only solo album: America's Sweetheart
- Tentative title of her upcoming solo album: Died Blonde
- Golden Globe nominations: one, for The People vs. Larry Flynt
- Turned down a role in Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle
- Why?: because she didn't want another Golden Globe nomination
- Surprising live cover: Jay-Z's "99 Problems"
- Indie cred for Starred: They're on Sub Pop records, Pitchfork touted their single "No Good," and they're half-Brooklyn, half-LA.
1932 Second Ave.
Seattle, Washington 98101Get Directions