Roadies are the unsung heroes of rock shows—moving equipment, checking microphones, and vaccinating bands against each city's local poxes. Prepare to rock with this Groupon.
- $15 for one G-Pass to see OneRepublic (up to a $35.55 value)
- When: Saturday, July 27, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Meadow Brook Music Festival
- Section: general-admission lawn
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
OneRepublic performing "All The Right Moves" live
- OneRepublic songs you may know: "Stop and Stare," "All The Right Moves"
- Song you should know: the shimmering "Life in Color" from 2013's Native
- Song you definitely know: "Apologize"
- Record number of radio plays "Apologize" received in one week: 10,300
- Platinum certifications "Apologize" received: enough that if they were all melted down and recast, they could make 16 record-sized dinner plates
- OneRepublic's Connection to Timbaland's records: his remix of "Apologize" appeared on 2007's Timbaland Presents Shock Value
- Connection to Timbaland's pen: he signed OneRepublic to Mosley Music Group
- Reasons songwriter Ryan Tedder had a great 2007: the remix of "Apologize" hung out at the top of the charts with Leona Lewis' "Bleeding Love," also co-written by Tedder
- Unexpected covers the band has played on tour: The Beastie Boys' "Sabotage," The White Stripes' "Seven Nation Army"