- One G-Pass to see Ottmar Liebert or Alex Reymundo
- Where: House of Blues Houston
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Alex Reymundo show is ages 21+
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $17.38 for standing general admission to see Ottmar Liebert on Friday, August 1, at 9 p.m. (up to $20.42 value)
- $13.90 for standing general admission to see Alex Reymundo on Saturday, August 2, at 8 p.m. (up to $34.75 value)
- $25.42 for VIP table seating to see Alex Reymundo on Saturday, August 2, at 8 p.m. (up to $50.83 value)
- $13.90 for cabaret table seating to see Alex Reymundo on Saturday, August 2, at 8 p.m. (up to $34.75 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who he is: a German-born guitarist who plays Spanish-inspired world music
- His music: smooth flamenco licks suffused with elements of the rock ‘n’ roll that was his first love
- Double platinum: the distinction his debut album, Nouveau Flamenco, earned in the U.S.
- 5: number of Grammy nominations he’s received
- three-oh-five: his latest album
- Fun fact: he is an ordained Zen monk
Culture is a source of comedy for Alex Reymundo. The ALMA Award-winning comedian waxes witty on such topics as his Mexican-American heritage, relationships, and family dynamics, all with a ready smile and undeniable charm. His unique perspective has landed him spots on Comedy Central and Showtime, as well as roles in films such as Permanent Vacation.
House of Blues Houston
1204 Caroline St.
Houston, TX 77002