Getting front-row seats to a concert often requires fans to overpay scalpers or name their firstborn child 93.1 FM. See a show on your terms with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for one G-pass to see Ke$ha with special guest Mike Posner (up to a $40 value)
- When: Wednesday, August 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Red Hat Amphitheater
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- General-admission lawn
- Reserved sections 4–7
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Named Billboard's top Hot 100 artist of 2010, electropop sensation Ke$ha electrifies fans with catchy tunes, punchy lyrics, and a larger-than-life persona. With a list of chart-topping hits that includes "TiK ToK," "We R Who We R," and "Your Love is My Drug," Ke$ha charms even the most curmudgeonly ears with irreverent, catchy lyrics and taut, shimmering beats. Quirkily becostumed, Ke$ha sucks fans into a nonstop, glitter-filled night of dancing, performance, and languor-shattering rapture.
- Top single: “Cooler Than Me”
- Next single: “The Way It Used to Be”
- Most onomatopoetic single: “Bow Chicka Wow Wow”
- First big break: befriending and writing for fellow Detroit-native Big Sean
- Notable collaborators: Snoop Dogg, Justin Bieber, Wiz Khalifa, 2 Chainz
- Guests on his debut album, 31 Minutes to Takeoff: Boyz II Men, Bruno Mars, Lil Wayne, Travis Barker
- Follow-up release: Sky High
Red Hat Amphitheater
500 S McDowell St.
Raleigh, North Carolina 27601Get Directions