- $7 for one ticket to US Stones on Friday, August 8, at 8:30 p.m. (up to a $13 value)
- $4 for one ticket to Orlando Rocks! on Saturday, August 9, at 8:30 p.m. (up to a $8 value)
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- General Admission Standing
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- What to expect: a recreation of a real Rolling Stones concert, fueled by firecracker energy and spot-on costumes, from Keith Richards’ bandana to Mick Jagger’s wax lips
- What sets them apart from other Stones tributes: lead singer Doug Baird channels Jagger at the peak of his youth, guitarist Chris Curatolo is the spitting image of Ron Wood, and they deliver a full Stones sound thanks to an eight-piece band with keys, horns, and backup singers
- Licks included in their setlist: “Start Me Up,” “Paint it Black,” “Brown Sugar,” “Gimme Shelter”
- Fiery Sushi: runner-ups in the 2014 Global Hard Rock Rising Battle of the Bands competition, this young quintet combines the hookiness of Maroon 5 with the punkishness of AFI
- Leaving Haven: with crunchy riffs and brooding lyrics in the vein of Breaking Benjamin and Staind, these rockers have shared the stage with the likes of Vanilla Ice, Saliva, and In This Moment
- Ambertone: modern rock with an aggressive kick that should appease fans of Switchfoot and Hoobastank
- Maybe If You Hit It: a party rock trio of bumping bass, chugging riffs, and wailing vocals that takes its cues from Mötley Crüe, AC/DC, and Buckcherry
House of Blues Orlando
1490 E Buena Vista Dr.
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830