- $20 for one G-Pass to Mas Musica, El Gran Silencio & More (up to $40.91 value)
- When: Friday, August 22, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Houston
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Lowe’s Presents Mas Musica Fest
- El Gran Silencio: From Monterrey, Mexico, to around the US, this rock band fuses reggae, cumbia, dancehall, and traditional Latin flair into foot-stompers that belie its name.
- Inspector: Also hailing from Monterrey, Inspector infuses the sound of ’60s rock and the romance of ’70s ballads into its blend of reggae, ska, and Mexican pop, creating hits such as “El Dejado.”
- Celso Piña: Celso Piña does more than sing cumbia—the veteran crooner also composes and produces his music and even sets it to the accordion, the instrument he taught himself to play.
House of Blues Houston
1204 Caroline St.
Houston, Texas 77002