- $11 for one ticket to see Blasphemous Rumours – A Live Depeche Mode Tribute Band or Mariachi Divas (up to $22 value)
- When: Saturday, August 16, or Friday, August 29, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Anaheim
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
- August 16: Blasphemous Rumours – A Live Depeche Mode Tribute Band
- August 29: Mariachi Divas
Blasphemous Rumours – A Live Depeche Mode Tribute Band
- Who they are: professional musicians Andy Singer, Denny Rembo, and Jake Jordan
- Why you won’t believe your eyes and ears: because they look and sound uncannily like Depeche Mode
- What that means: dark yet danceable hits, lots of black, white, and leather
- Where they’ve taken their act: all around the world, including to Honduras and the Dominican Republic
- What Sirius XM DJ Richard Blade says about them: “They are, without a doubt, the best Depeche Mode band I’ve seen.”
- Classics on their setlist: “Personal Jesus,” “People are People,” “Enjoy the Silence,” “Somebody”
- Who they are: a unique multicultural all-female ensemble that has flooded stages with entrancing dances, sterling harmonies, and impeccable musicianship for over 15 years
- Where you may have seen them: wowing crowds in their regular shows at Disneyland Resort since 2003
- Unique fact about their Grammy Award win for Best Regional Mexican Music Album: it was the first time an all-female mariachi band had ever won or been nominated
- What to expect from the show: traditional Latin tunes with LA flair, performed with passion, smiles, and a surplus of trumpets, fiddles, and gigantic guitars
House of Blues Anaheim
1530 S Disneyland Dr.
Anaheim, CA 92802