- One ticket to a concert or beer & music festival
- Where: House of Blues Sunset Strip
- General Admission Standing
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $9 for Which One's Pink? on Saturday, August 23, at 9 p.m. (up to $19 value). Doors open at 8 p.m.
- $5 for Local Brews, Local Grooves on Thursday, September 11, at 6:30 p.m (up to $11 value). Doors open at 6 p.m.
- $9 for The Molly Ringwalds on Saturday, September 13, at 9 p.m. (up to $19 value). Doors open at 8 p.m.
Shows at House of Blues Sunset Strip
- To hear Pink Floyd favorites performed by an award-winning tribute band, see Which One's Pink? on August 23
- To sample beers from 10 craft breweries with 30 beer selections while listening to folk-rock and bluegrass from bands Rumours of Fleetwood Mac, Strange Vine, Huxlee, The Get Down Boys, and Lacey Cowden, attend Local Brews, Local Grooves on September 11
- To hear all sorts of '80s music, from New Wave and glam-rock to AC/DC and Whitesnake, from a group in era-appropriate costumes, see The Molly Ringwalds on September 13
House of Blues Sunset Strip
8430 Sunset Blvd.
West Hollywood, California 90069