- $23 for one ticket to see DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist (up to $47 value)
- When: Friday, September 5, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Irving Plaza
- General Admission Standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Ages 18+
DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist
- What DJ Shadow helped pioneer: instrumental hip-hop
- Album that put him on the map: his 1996 debut, Endtroducing.....
- His signature style: sampling rare pieces of music, including American composer David Axelrod's "The Human Abstract"
- How you know he won't run out of records to spin: he has more than 60,000 of them
- How you know Cut Chemist: as the man spinning the tables for Jurassic 5 and, once upon a time, Latin funk act Ozomatli
- Where else you've heard his scratching: on the soundtrack to Tony Hawk's Underground 2
- Cameo that makes best use of his name: Juno, where he played—what else?—a chemistry teacher
- Best singles to dance to: "The Garden," "What's the Altitude," "Adidas to Addis"
- Renegades of Rhythm Tour: DJ Shadow and Cut Chemist collaborate using pioneering DJ Afrika Bambaataa’s original vinyl record collection to celebrate his and Zulu Nation's 40th Anniversary.
17 Irving Place
New York, New York 10003Get Directions