- One ticket to a select concert at House of Blues Sunset Strip
- General Admission Standing
- Door time: 6 p.m. for 6:30 p.m. show; 8 p.m. for 9 p.m. shows
- Ages 21+ for Local Brews
- Ages 18+ for Led Zeppelin 2
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $5 to attend Local Brews, Local Grooves on Thursday, September 11, at 6:30 p.m (up to $11 value)
- $9 to see The Molly Ringwalds on Saturday, September 13, at 9 p.m. (up to $19 value)
- $9.50 to see Led Zeppelin 2 on Thursday, September 25, at 9 p.m. (up to a $19 value)
- Local Brews, Local Grooves: Sip samples from a selection of 30 beers from 10 craft breweries with 30 beer selections while listening to folk-rock and bluegrass from Rumours of Fleetwood Mac, Strange Vine, Huxlee, The Get Down Boys, and Lacey Cowden.
- The Molly Ringwalds: Dance to the sounds of an '80s explosion, complete with costumed performers playing songs from New Wave and glam-rock to AC/DC and Whitesnake.
- Led Zeppelin 2: See selections from Led Zeppelin's most famous gigs meticulously re-staged, from the garage days through the excess-loving heyday of The Song Remains the Same—complete with Robert Plant-esque vocal histrionics and bowed guitars.
House of Blues Sunset Strip
8430 Sunset Blvd.
West Hollywood, California 90069