- One ticket to a tribute concert at House of Blues Cleveland
- General-admission standing
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- 1/2 Way to St. Patrick's Day is Ages 21+
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $5 to see Led Zeppelin 2 on Friday, September 5, at 9 p.m. (up to $16 value)
- $5 to attend 1/2 Way to St. Patrick's Day with Boys from the County Hell on Tuesday, September 16, at 6 p.m. (up to $13 value)
Led Zeppelin 2
- Where they're from: Chicago
- What sets them apart from other Zeppelin tributes: they don't just play greatest hits, they re-stage famous gigs from Zeppelin's storied history, from the garage days through the excess-loving heyday of The Song Remains the Same
- What you'll hear: bowed guitars, tectonic drum solos, and Robert Plant-esque vocal histrionics.
- Who puts on Plant's golden locks: Bruce Lamont, beloved by experimental music fans for his work in Bloodiest and Yakuza
- High praise: "...they do as good a Zep as Zep ever did back in the day." – Jim DeRogatis, Chicago Sun-TImes
1/2 Way to St. Patrick's Day with Boys from the County Hell
- Where they're from: Cleveland, but they sound like they were born in a distillery in Dublin
- Who they imitate with whiskey-soaked aplomb: famed Irish rock band The Pogues, known for their blend of traditional Celtic melodies and searing punk attitude
- What you'll hear: mandolins, banjos, fiddles, accordions, and dark, poetic lyrics delivered with swagger of Pogues' frontman and dentist's nightmare Shane MacGowan
- Get there early for: the Celtic folk 'n' roll of fellow Clevelanders Marys Lane
House of Blues Cleveland
308 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland, Ohio 44114