- C$20 for one G-Pass to see Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers with Steve Winwood (up to C$40 value)
- When: Tuesday, August 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Air Canada Centre
- Seating: sections 307–310 or 320–322
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers with Steve Winwood
- Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers in rock ‘n’ roll history: timeless icons with a jangling who-cares charm
- How the band broke their first heart: with “American Girl” on their 1976 debut album, a Byrds-esque radio hit that remains a karaoke favorite to this day
- Their latest release: Hypnotic Eye, which Rolling Stone called “their toughest, most straight-up rocking record in many years, deepened by veteran perspective”
- A small selection of Steve Winwood’s generation-spanning catalog of chart toppers: “Gimme Some Lovin’,” “The Low Spark of High Heeled Boys,” “Higher Love”
- Number of Grammys: 2
- His position on Rolling Stone’s 100 Greatest Singers of All Time: 33
“get correct driving directions before you go especially if the indy is on! USS are great, especially when they shared their gold record with us, so cool.”
“This is awesome my whole family enjoyed it lot thanks”
“Great event. ”